Guaranteed Safe Checkout
What Is What 3
Learn Turkish yourself with What Is What 3, a Turkish easy reading book with exercises for pre-intermediate (PI) Turkish language learners.
What Is What 3 is a collection of informative text about things, people, sports etc. This book is ideal for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners who want to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn new vocabulary while reading.
What Is What 3 includes 10 chapters with vocabulary exercises before the text to learn the new words and expressions in the text and comprehensive exercise after the text to understand the text better before reading one more time.
What Is What 3 can be used for self-study, Study with a Turkish teacher and Part of a beginner Turkish course as a supplementary material.
Pre-intermediate, PDF only or PDF + MP3, 70 pages, exercises, word list
Download discount bundles:
- Download ALL Turkish Books & Lessons 3 (PI) - 30 % OFF
- Download ALL Self-study Turkish Lessons 3 (PI) - 30 % OFF.
- Download ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books 3 (PI) - 25 % OFF
- Download All Turkish Easy Reading Books 3 (PI) - 25 % OFF
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned. Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Since DemTurkishBookstore.com offers digital goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product download link is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.