Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Turkish Lessons 5 B1: Wanting Someone To Do (UPDATED)
Learn Turkish language yourself with Self-study Turkish Lessons for intermediate (B1) Turkish language learners!
"Want Someone To Do" in Turkish
Learn and practice talking about what we want people to do using the object pronoun + infinitive form in Turkish language.
Download self-study Turkish lessons for intermediate Turkish language learners including Turkish vocabulary worksheets, communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish grammar worksheets, Turkish reading lesson with exercises, everyday Turkish worksheets, Turkish questions (and other relevant materials) and learn Turkish yourself properly!
Intermediate, video lessons + PDF worksheets with audios.
Each lesson has 3 categories: 1) Learn 2) Improve 3) Practice. The lessons in this short Turkish course for self-study are:
- Lesson: Want Someone To Do
- Grammar Focus: Object Pronouns + Infinitive
- Reading I: Complaints
- Reading II: Nature Events
- Vocabulary: Cliches in Turkish
- Speaking: Dialogues / Good News
- Speaking: Interviews / Work
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
How To download
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.