Learn Turkish language yourself with Self-study Turkish Lessons for intermediate (B1) Turkish language learners – with audios & answer keys!
How is it made? (Passive Voice)
Download self-study Turkish lessons for intermediate Turkish language learners including Turkish vocabulary worksheets, communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish grammar worksheets, Turkish reading lesson with exercises, everyday Turkish worksheets, Turkish questions (and other relevant materials) and learn Turkish yourself properly!
Intermediate, PDF + MP3, video lessons.
- Download and study yourself.
- Download with online support by email, Whatsapp or Skype (Emailing and messaging only).
Each lesson has 3 categories: 1) Learn 2) Improve 3) Practice. The lessons in this short Turkish course for self-study are:
- Lesson I: When was it made?
- Lesson II: How is it made?
- Reading: Coca Cola
- Vocabulary: Verb "Yapmak"
- Speaking: Dialogues / Saying Goodbye I
- Speaking: Interviews / Films
Download B1 Turkish language discount bundles:
- Download ALL Turkish Books & Lessons 4 (B1) - 30 % OFF
- Download ALL Self-study Turkish Lessons 4 (B1) - 30 % OFF.
- Download ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books 4 (B1) - 25 % OFF
- Download Turkish video lessons (B1)
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
How To download
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.