Learn Turkish language yourself with Self-study Turkish Lessons 7 (A1) for beginner Turkish language learners – with audios & answer keys!
Lesson 7: Present Tense 2 / Getting to know each other
Download self-study Turkish lessons for beginners including Turkish vocabulary worksheets, communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish grammar worksheets, Turkish reading lesson with exercises, everyday Turkish worksheets, Turkish questions (and other relevant materials) and learn Turkish yourself properly!
- Turkish Lesson (pdf & Powerpoint Slides) Learn the use of "the present tense" in Turkish language.
- Turkish Grammar Learn the grammar point (Present Tense - Questions & Negative) in this lesson.
- Turkish Reading & Writing Practice (Letter) Practice the grammar point taught in this lesson.
- Turkish Vocabulary (Everyday Routine) Learn and practice Turkish words and phrases.
- Turkish Dialogues (Getting to know each other) Practice a dialogue about two people getting to know each other.
Download this Turkish lessons, study one or two worksheets every day and complete the lesson in a week or so.
- Download Self-study Turkish Lesson 7 (A1) and study yourself (this product).
- Download Self-study Turkish Lessons 7 (A1), study yourself and study with your teacher online.
- Download Self-study Turkish Lessons Bundle 1 (A1) as a bundle of lessons with a discount and study yourself.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.