Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Lessons 3 (A2) for beginner Turkish language learners – with audios & answer keys!
Lesson 3: Obligation (Have To) & Necessity (Need To)
Download self-study Turkish lessons for beginners including Turkish vocabulary worksheets, communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish grammar worksheets, Turkish reading lesson with exercises, everyday Turkish worksheets, Turkish questions (and other relevant materials) and learn Turkish yourself properly!
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned. Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Structure of Self-study Turkish Lessons 3 (A2)
I. LEARN through Turkish vocabulary exercises (new words in the lessons), communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish grammar worksheets - with audios & answer keys!
- Revision Do a short revision of the previous level (Lesson 2).
- Turkish vocabulary worksheet I Learn the new words in the lessons.
- Turkish lesson I - Learn and practice obligation (Have To) in Turkish language.
- Turkish lesson II - Learn and practice necessity & advice (Need To & Should) in Turkish language.
- Turkish grammar worksheet Learn the grammar point in this lesson.
II. IMPROVE through easy reading texts and stories with exercises and vocabulary worksheets - with audios & answer keys!
- Turkish reading practice I - Letter Practice the grammar point taught in this lesson.
- Turkish writing practice - Letter Write a similar letter to practice what you have learnt.
- Turkish reading practice II - Interview Questions Read and practice the interview questions about asking and giving advice.
- Turkish vocabulary Worksheet II Learn new Turkish vocabulary thorugh matching, grouping etc exercises
III. PRACTICE through everyday Turkish worksheets, interview questions, tests and other relevant worksheets - with audios & answer keys!
- Everyday Turkish - Health problems Learn and practice health problems.
- Interview Questions - Advice Ask and answer questions to your Turkish speaking friends (Advice).
How to study Turkish lessons for self-study
Download this Turkish lessons, study one or two worksheets every day and complete the lesson in a week or so.
- Download Self-study Turkish Lesson 3 (A2) and study yourself (this product).
- Download Self-study Turkish Lessons 3 (A2), study yourself and study with your teacher online.
- Download Self-study Turkish Lessons Bundle 2 (A2) as a bundle of lessons with a discount and study yourself.
How to downloadDownloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the product(s) to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- Download instantly after completing the payment.
- You will be redirected to DemTurkishBookstore.com download page to download your order instantly.
- You will also receive an email to download your products.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.