Learn and practice Turkish language with Turkish grammar workbooks with exercises for early beginners!
Turkish Grammar Workbooks 1 is a Turkish grammar book with short explanations and lots of exercises. You can use the book for self-study or as a supplementary book to your Turkish course.
Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 1 as a printable book (pdf with covers) or a bundle of printable worksheets with audios (pdf & mp3) including a Turkish vocabulary developer book!
Early Beginner, pdf, 100 pages, answer key, without audios
Download discount bundles:
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Dem Turkish Center courses are:
- Self-study Turkish Courses 1 (A1) Take Self-study Turkish Course 1, download Turkish language materials (practical video lessons, worksheets or books for self-study), study Turkish yourself, get online support from your Turkish teacher while studying yourself and complete your level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 (A1) for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned. Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Since DemTurkishBookstore.com offers digital goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product download link is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.