Improve your Turkish language with Turkish writing (letter / text correction) lessons for beginner (A2) Turkish language learners – by email!
Write letters / texts and practice Turkish grammar & reading while learning new words and phrases.
Try a free lesson! Write a letter / text, send us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for correction & explanations.
Buy 1 hour only or more to make a short course.
What is Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons by email?
Turkish writing lessons are the texts or letters you write to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish language teacher), who reads, corrects your mistakes, adds grammar or usage explanations and sends it back to you for review.
Turkish writing lessons are also a good way to practice Turkish grammar and learn new Turkish words and phrases.
What to write about
Here is what you can write about:
- You can write your own letters / texts Simply make a list and write your own letters / texts about anything, book/film reviews, memories, diaries, news, opinions, thoughts, what you did at the weekend, what you are going to do next weekend, your future plans etc
- You can answer interview questions Your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish language teacher) sends you interview questions (10-15 questions) about the the typical topics including animals, arts, books, cinema, city, everyday routine, family, fears, free times, friendship, future, habits, health, holiday, home, literature, love, marriage, money, music, personality, politics, school, shopping, sports, work etc
- You can write about the topics in your Turkish course book If you are taking a course, you can also make a list of the topics in your course book (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1) with your penfriend (your Turkish teacher) and write about them. Simply make a list of the topics in your course book with your penfriend (Turkish teacher), write texts, send them to your Turkish penfriend for him to correct your letter and explain your mistakes.
What does your Turkish teacher do?
Your Turkish teacher (your penfriend) will gladly read your letter / texts, correct your mistakes, explain your mistakes (or usage) with short notes, send them back to you for review and help you with your Turkish studies!
Try a Turkish writing (letter correction) lesson!
Write a letter / text, send it to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish teacher) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for correction and try a free lesson!
How it works
- Buy hours for your Turkish writing lessons by email.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours.
- Start writing your letters / texts and sending them to you Turkish teacher.
- And start improving your Turkish language with your Turkish teacher!
How to buy hours
Before buying hours, add the number of monthly hours in the form. For example:
- Buy 1 or 2 hours if you need a short, casual course with a Turkish language teacher.
- Buy 4 hours if you want to take 4 hours (1 hour a week) a month.
- Buy 8 hours if you want to take 8 hours (2 hours a week) a month.
- Buy 12 hours if you want to take 12 hours (3 hours a week) a month.
- Please send your letters / texts to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your lesson (s) or course (the number of hours you have bought) is completed in a month. You can buy more hours if you want to continue.
- Your teacher will get in touch with you after buying hours to schedule your course.
How to buy hours
- Simply add the number of hours in the form (The number of hours you want to take).
- Add to cart and fill in the form before buying your Turkish speaking course.
- Add the discount code in theform if you have a discount code or if you are a DTC.COM member.
- You will be redirected to iyzico.com’s (an online payment processor) secure payment page to make a payment by your credit card.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours to schedule your class(es) or course.
Would you like to become a DTC.COM (Dem Turkish Center) member and study Turkish yourself by download ALL the Turkish materials, get online & offline support and take Turkish classes with your Turkish teacher online?
Did you know that this product is 50 % OFF for DTC.COM members?