Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language learning videos for early beginners (A1). Download, learn and practice Turkish vocabulary (Days).
Study Turkish yourself with short Turkish language learning videos.
Learn new words and phrases, study and practice days in this FREE Turkish language learning video.
Early beginner (A1), video (3:50 minutes, mp4)
How to study Turkish video lessons
- They are short video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace.
- The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Pause, study the page and play again.
- Visit Videos page for more Turkish video lessons or Turkish A1 page for more Turkish language learning materials for early beginners (A1).
Download bundled Turkish language discount packages for early beginners (A1).
- Download ALL Turkish Language Books & Lessons (A1) with 12 self-study lessons & 9 books - 30 % OFF
- Download ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books 1 (A1) (without audios) with 9 books - 25 % OFF!
- Download ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books 1 (A1) (with audios) with 9 books - 25 % OFF!
- Download ALL Self-study Turkish Lessons 1 (A1) 12 lessons with audios & answers - 25 % OFF!
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.