Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language learning videos for early beginners (A1). Download, learn and practice Turkish reading with Turkish Penfriends 2 / Last Weekend.
Study Turkish yourself with short Turkish language learning videos.
Learn and practice an easy Turkish text with exercises (Last Weekend - Practice talking about past events) from the easy reading book "Turkish Penfriends 2" in this Turkish language learning video.
Beginner (A2), video (6:10 minutes, mp4)
How to study Turkish video lessons
- They are short video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace.
- The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Pause, study the page and play again.
- Download ALL Turkish Books & Lessons 1 (A1) - 30 % OFF
- Download ALL Self-study Turkish Lessons 1 (A1) - 30 % OFF.
- Download ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books 1 (A1) - 25 % OFF
- Download All Turkish Easy Reading Books 1 (with audios) (A1) - 25 % OFF
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Since DemTurkishBookstore.com offers digital goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product download link is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.