Improve your Turkish speaking skill with Turkish speaking practice classes online. Download worksheets, study yourself, get online and practice with your teacher online!
Turkish speaking practice classes are ideal for Turkish language learners who want to study a specific conversation topic, learn the necessary forms and vocabulary and practice with a Turkish language teacher online.
Take this Turkish speaking class, download worksheets (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) about "Firsts & Inventions: Who is the person who ...? (Relative and adjective clauses)", study the worksheets or video lessons yourself, get online via Skype and practice this lesson with your Turkish language teacher online.
Intermediate, worksheets / lessons (PDF + MP3 and video lessons), 1 or 2 online class.
How it works
- Take this Turkish speaking class online.
- Download your worksheets (PDF + MP3 and video lessons).
- Study the lessons yourself before practice class(es).
- Get online on Skype and improve your Turkish with your Turkish teacher.
- And practice what you have studies with your Turkish teacher online!
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support while studying Turkish yourself and learn Turkish yourself with Dem Turkish Center.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
How To Buy
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.