Improve your Turkish language with Turkish writing (letter) lessons for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners – by email!
Download the letters from your penfriend (10 letters, texts & interview questions), write similar letters, send your letter to your penfriend (your Turkish teacher, review your mistakes and practice Turkish grammar & reading while learning new words and phrases.
Try a free lesson! Write a letter / text, send us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for correction & explanations.
What is Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons by email?
Turkish writing lessons are the letters you write to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish language teacher) who reads, corrects your mistakes, adds grammar or usage explanations and sends it back to you for review.
Turkish writing lessons are also a good way to practice Turkish grammar and learn new Turkish words and phrases.
What to write about
Buy this Turkish writing course, download 10 graded Turkish letters from your Turkish penfriend, write similar letters, send them to your Turkish language teacher for correction, receive corrected letter, review and improve your Turkish language.
The letters in this course are:
- Past Habits Read and write a text about your past habits.
- Strange News Read this strange news and write about a similar story from the news.
- Interview - Food & Drinks Read and answer the questions about food & drinks.
- Neighbors Read the letter and write a similar letter about family, friends or neighbors (gossiping).
- Camping Read and write a similar letter about your past experience (a trip, hiking, camping etc).
- Interview - Shopping Read and answer the questions about shopping.
- Myths Read this myth and write a popular myth from your country.
- Days & Festivals Read and write about special occasions, days or festivals in your country.
- A Film Read and write a similar letter about a film you saw.
- Interview - Home Read and answer the questions about homes.
What does your Turkish teacher do?
Your Turkish teacher (your penfriend) will gladly read your letter / texts, correct your mistakes, explain your mistakes (or usage) with short notes, send them back to you for review and help you with your Turkish studies!
Try a Turkish writing (letter correction) lesson!
How it works
- Buy this package (including 10 letters) for your Turkish writing course.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours.
- Start writing your letters and sending them to you Turkish teacher.
- And start improving your Turkish language with your Turkish teacher!
- Please send your letters to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your course expires in 2 months if you don't write letters for2 months.
- Your teacher will get in touch with you after buying lessons to schedule your course.
How to buy your course
- Add to cart and fill in the form before buying your Turkish writing course.
- Add the discount code in the form if you have a discount code or if you are a DTC.COM member.
- You will be redirected to iyzico.com’s (an online payment processor) secure payment page to make a payment by your credit card.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours to schedule your class(es) or course.
Would you like to become a DTC.COM (Dem Turkish Center) member and study Turkish yourself by download ALL the Turkish materials, get online & offline support and take Turkish classes with your Turkish teacher online?
Did you know that this product is 50 % OFF for DTC.COM members?