Improve your Turkish language with Turkish Writing (letter correction) Courses: Turkish Penfriends 2 for early beginner (A1) Turkish language learners – by email!
Download the letters from your penfriend (10 Letters), write similar letters, send your letter to your penfriend (your Turkish teacher, review your mistakes and practice Turkish grammar & reading while learning new words and phrases.
Try a free lesson! Write a letter / text, send us by email at email@example.com for correction & explanations.
What is Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons by email?
Turkish writing lessons are the letters you write to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish language teacher) who reads, corrects your mistakes, adds grammar or usage explanations and sends it back to you for review.
Turkish writing lessons are also a good way to practice Turkish grammar and learn new Turkish words and phrases.
What to write about
Buy this Turkish writing course, download 10 graded Turkish letters from your Turkish penfriend, write similar letters, send them to your Turkish language teacher for correction, receive corrected letter, review and improve your Turkish language.
The letters in this course are:
- Where I: Write where they are and what they are doing now?
- Where II: Write where they are going now.
- Wekly Plan: Write what you are doing next week.
- Introducing Yourself II: Introduce yourself in this letter.
- Everyday Routine I: Writing about your daily routine.
- Family I: Write about your friend's family.
- Weekends: Write about what you usually do at the weekends.
- Everyday Routine II: Write about your everyday routine.
- My Foreign Friends: Introduce your friends.
- Different People: Write about your friends.
What does your Turkish teacher do?
Your Turkish teacher (your penfriend) will gladly read your letter / texts, correct your mistakes, explain your mistakes (or usage) with short notes, send them back to you for review and help you with your Turkish studies!
Try a Turkish writing (letter correction) lesson!
How it works
- Buy this package (including 10 letters) for your Turkish writing course.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours.
- Start writing your letters and sending them to you Turkish teacher.
- And start improving your Turkish language with your Turkish teacher!
- Please send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Your course expires in 2 months if you don't write letters for2 months.
- Your teacher will get in touch with you after buying lessons to schedule your course.
How to buy your course
- Add to cart and fill in the form before buying your Turkish writing course.
- Add the discount code in the form if you have a discount code or if you are a DTC.COM member.
- You will be redirected to iyzico.com’s (an online payment processor) secure payment page to make a payment by your credit card.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours to schedule your class(es) or course.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.