Download, print, study Turkish yourself with Turkish lessons and improve your Turkish language - with audios & answer key!
Study this worksheet yourself with communicative exercises and learn the use of the object clauses (the use of the suffix - diği, e.g. Ben onun bir doktor olduğunu biliyorum / I know that he is a doctor.) in Turkish language.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned. Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Worksheets, pre-intermediate, lesson, object clauses (- diği suffix in Turkish), 14 pages, pdf worksheet, mp3 audios
Download this worksheet, study Turkish yourself and improve your Turkish language!
Turkish Language Packages:
Download Turkish language packages for pre-intermediate learners - with discount:
- Download ALL Turkish Language Books & Lessons (Pre-intermediate) with 24 self-study lessons & 10 book including this book - 40 % OFF
- Download Turkish Easy Reading Books (Pre-intermediate) with 8 books including this book - 25 % OFF!
- Download Turkish Language Audiobooks (Pre-intermdiate) with 8 books including this book - 25 % OFF!
- Download self-study Turkish language lessons (Pre-intermediate / Lessons 1 - 10) with audios & answers - 25 % OFF!
- Download self-study Turkish language lessons (Pre-intermediate / Lessons 11 - 20) with audios & answers - 25 % OFF!
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.