- DTC Membership (DTC3)
- Online Support
- Online Classes
- How To
- Become a Member now!
Learn Turkish yourself at your own pace with Dem Turkish Center membership!
DTC.COM Membership (DTC3) is a self-study Turkish language program for Turkish language learners who want to study Turkish themselves at their own pace with self-study Turkish language materials, get online help while studying and take online classes with a Turkish language teacher to revise & practice what they have studied.
DTC.COM Membership (DTC3) includes downloadable and printable Turkish language learning materials (self-study lessons, worksheets & books with audios & answer keys), online & offline support and Turkish language classes (Turkish language classes online are 40 % OFF for DTC3 Members) online via Skype to help you learn Turkish yourself at your own pace!
You can use the DTC.COM Membership (DTC3) for 1,5 year, which is enough to learn the basics of the Turkish language, improve your Turkish language and practice what you have learned.
When you become a DTC3 Member, you will receive 2 personal codes to download ALL the DTC.COM Turkish language materials including self-study Turkish lessons (with audios & answer keys), Turkish language worksheets (with audios & answer keys) and Turkish language books (with/without audios).
Your Turkish language teacher will always be available by email if you have questions or need help with what you are studying. Plus you will be member of a private Facebook group to ask questions or read the other members’ discussions. Plus your teacher will be online by popular apps including Whatsapp and Skype at certain times and days during the week for support for DTC.COM Members (DTC3).
While studying Turkish language yourself with DTC.COM self-study Turkish materials, you can take online classes via Skype with a Turkish language teacher to revise & practice what you have studied. The Turkish classes online we are offering are Turkish speaking classes, Turkish reading & conversation classes, Turkish grammar & conversation classes, Turkish writing (letter / text correction) lessons by email and Turkish Support Lessons.
Turkish language classes online is 40 % OFF for DTC.COM Members - DTC3).
Design your own Turkish study with DTC.COM membership which costs only 150 USD including Turkish language materials (over 500 USD in total now and we are adding new materials every week). Plus we are offering online & offline support for your Turkish studies. Plus you can take Turkish language classes online (Turkish speaking, grammar, reading & writing classes online via Skype) – 40 % OFF!
How to become a DTC3 Member:
- Buy DTC3 Membership online on this page.
- Receive 2 personal membership codes to download your Turkish language materials and take online classes & courses.
- Start downloading your Turkish language materials and study Turkish yourself at your own pace.
- Use online support (email, Facebook page, Skype, Whatsapp etc) if you have questions or need help with your materials.
- Take onine classes with your Turkish teacher when you need to revise & practice what you have studied.
- And learn Turkish language yourself at your own pace with DTC.COM materials, support and classes!
How to download materials:
- Find the materials on DemTurkishBookStore.com
- Add the Turkish language materials to cart.
- Proceed the checkout and fill in the form with your information.
- Add your DTC.COM member code in the discount form at the checkout.
- Skip the payment page because you are a member.
- Download the materials from the download page you are redirected or from the email you receive.
- Pay only 150 USD for a DTC3 Membership.
- Download DTC.COM Turkish language learning materials.
- Get online & offline support when you have questions and need help.
- Take Turkish language classes online via Skype (40 % OFF for DTC3 Members).
- Become a DTC.COM member for 1,5 years!
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.