Are you taking a Turkish language course and using "Istanbul A2"? If yes, you can take online Turkish support classes to revise and practice your Turkish course book with a Turkish language teacher online.
Simply buy hours, get online via Skype, study your course book and practice with your Turkish teacher.
Please remember that this is a "support" class. You will study the sections or points you have difficulty in with your Turkish teacher. So that would be useful to make short lists before the classes including what you want to study or problems you have.
NOTE: We are not providing or selling "Istanbul A2" course book to our students. Our students should have their own course book.
How it works
Here is how it works:
- Decide how many hour you would like to take.
- Buy hours for your Turkish Support classes.
- Schedule your classes with your Turkish teacher.
- Get online on Skype and improve your Turkish with your Turkish teacher.
- We are using Skype for our online Turkish lessons.
- Your course (the number of hours you have bought) is completed in a month. You can buy more hours if you want to continue.
- Your teacher will get in touch with you after buying hours to schedule your course.
- Contact your Turkish teacher by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have further questions before buying hours.
How to buy hours
- Type how many hours in the form, add to cart, fill in the form.
- You will be redirected to iyzico.com's (a Turkish online payment processor) secure payment page to make a payment by your credit card.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours to schedule your lesson(s).
Did you know that you get a discount for this product if you become a DTC.COM member?
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned.
Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.