Learn and practice Turkish with Turkish easy reading books (with or without audios) and improve your Turkish reading skill!
This book is a collection of funny stories in Turkish language with exercises. Funny Stories 2 is ideal for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners who want to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn new vocabulary while reading.
Become a DTC.COM Member and download Turkish language materials (including this material), get online support and take Turkish classes online to revise & practice what you have learned. Visit Dem Turkish Center for more information.
View a sample chapter from Funny Stories 2 Coming soon
Download Turkish Funny Stories 2 with audios (pdf) » Coming soon
Turkish Language Packages:
Funny Stories 2 is part of the Turkish language packages below. Download Turkish language packages with discount:
- Download ALL Turkish Language Books & Lessons (Pre-intermediate) with 24 self-study lessons & 10 book including this book - 40 % OFF
- Download Turkish Easy Reading Books (Pre-intermediate) with 8 books including this book - 25 % OFF!
- Download Turkish Language Audiobooks (Pre-intermdiate) with 8 books including this book - 25 % OFF!
- Download self-study Turkish language lessons (Pre-intermediate / Lessons 1 - 10) with audios & answers - 25 % OFF!
- Download self-study Turkish language lessons (Pre-intermediate / Lessons 11 - 20) with audios & answers - 25 % OFF!
How to download:
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com, a secure online payment service in Turkey.
- You will be redirected a download page on DTB.COM to download your material(s) instantly after completing the payment.
- You will also receive an email including the download links.
Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or Whatsapp (+90 541 551 43 23) (We prefer emails or chat instead of phone calls because we are usually busy with teaching and may not be able to answer your call,) if you have any questions or problems with your download or products.